This is a list of meetings where international IPY-ICESTAR will be presented. In red
- Feb 27,-Mar 2: Auroral meeting in Apatity
- April 15-20: EGU, Vienna
- March 1, Main IPY Launch, Paris
GSSS, Japan Kick-off, Akira, Swedish Kickoff, Brazil etc.
- May 4-9: GSSS-07
- May 14-19: IHY/Cosmic Ray CIPs, Germany
- May 21-23: UAMPY Kickoff, Rome
- May 22-25: AGU Spring Mexico
- June 17-22: 3rd Riometer
- June 4-16: COSPAR, Romania:
- June 18-22: IHY Europe June Torine
- June 24-29: CEDAR Santa Fe
- Jul 2-12: IUGG Perugia, Italy
- July 3-11: Cosmic Ray conference, Mexico
- July 30- August 4: ASIA-Oceania Geoscience Society meeting, Thailand, Bangkok
- August 6-10: EISCAT Workshop,
- Aug 27-31: Optical Meeting, Andoya, Norway,
- October 23-27: International CAWSES symposium Kyoto,
- October: Hermanus, Ionosphere Tomography meeting
- Dec 10-14: AGU Fall meeting, San F.
- January 21-25: Barrow Polar Sunrise Workshop,
- 2-4 April: IPY Cluster63 mid-term review
- July 6-12: SCAR meeting St Petersburg
- December: AGU Fall meeting in San Francisco - Invited talk by T. van Eyken: "Extended High Latitude Incoherent Scatter Radar Observations during the IPY"
- 3rd Cluster 63 workshop at the beginning of 2009.
- January: IPY conference in collaboration with Arctic Frontiers
- August: IAGA, Sopron, Hungary: Session called "Conjugate and inter-hemispheric studies of polar geophysical phenomena: Results from the International Polar and Heliophysical Years (IPY/IHY)"
- Session at AGU fall meeting in San Francisco: Inter-hemispheric Similarities and Asymmetries in Geospace Phenomena.
- June 2010: International Polar Year: Oslo Science Conference